Old March 30th 05, 04:59 PM
Win

Default Tower Info (Still Looking)

I recently purchased an old crank-up motor driven 60 foot tower that I
would hope someone could id for me. The motor belt drives a gearbox,
which turns the cable pulley. It has a approximately 1 foot by 18
inch control box which has two high current relays and two glass
contained relays. The glass-contained relays are in old 8 pin tube
sockets.

The tower, itself, is in good shape. I would like to re-build the
control circuits and out the tower in service. Any information anyone
can give me on this tower will be greatly appreciated. See at
www.winlyn.us/tower.jpg.

Win, w0lz