Old March 31st 05, 08:18 AM
Michael A. Terrell

WA9VRH Larry wrote:

We all must have a somewhat warped mind when it comes
to a Cantenna! I hauled the 4 quarts of mineral oil
to the counter and set it down. The clerk had a bit of
a quirky smile on her face. I looked up and smiled and
told her "This stuff is REALLY good when you mix it
with Jack Daniels"! I also wanted to also say "It's
also good to give your dogs when you want to fertilize
your yard" However I was having trouble suppressing a
huge laugh from the look on her face so I just clammed
up. Fun stuff! What other hobby can you have such
fun in especially in the medical field!
73 Larry WA9VRH

And to think I missed all the fun. i just called the engineering
dept. at a local steel mill. One of the engineers got me a gallon of
transformer oil from their motor & transformer rewinding shop shop and
had it dropped of to my house.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell