Old April 2nd 05, 11:26 PM
Steve Silverwood

In article , whoever@wherever
says...

blindasabat wrote:
wrote:

This group is for old timers and new comers to the hobby. I will not
tolerate anyone making rude comments towards newbies to our hobby.

But you will tolerate racist remarks, huh? Yeah, right!

HUH? What did I miss? I thought this was a group for Military HF, VHF,
UHF, SatCom frequencies. What do race car drivers have to do with the
Military?
A person who plays the piano called a pianist,
so a person who drives a race car is called a racist?

Interesting line of thought. Here are some mo

If pro is the opposite of con, what is the opposite of progress?

If buses stop at a bus station, and trains stop at a train station, what
happens at a workstation?

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS