Old April 4th 05, 09:09 PM
Stewart Mackenzie

The last address that I have of NASWA is at 45 Wildflower Road in
Levittown, PA-19057. Emails to . As far as I know it is
still a very good swl for those on the East coast. As far as ANARC is
concerned that is no longer a viable group and is mainly maintained by NASWA.

Welcome back to the hobby and begin to reenjoy it all!!
--
Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Meet"

ASWLC -

"Tim" wrote in message
Can anybody tell me if the US-based shortwave club NASWA still exists? I go
to it's website and it looks like it hasn't been updated in a long time.
Used to be a really good SWL club.

I've been away from the hobby for about 20 years and was thinking of
rejoining...but the e-mail address of the editor in Pennsylvania came back
as undeliverable.

Any help would be appreciate. Thanks.

73's,

Tim