Old April 4th 05, 06:09 PM
Tim

Default NASWA

Can anybody tell me if the US-based shortwave club NASWA still exists? I go
to it's website and it looks like it hasn't been updated in a long time.
Used to be a really good SWL club.

I've been away from the hobby for about 20 years and was thinking of
rejoining...but the e-mail address of the editor in Pennsylvania came back
as undeliverable.

Any help would be appreciate. Thanks.

73's,

Tim

Old April 4th 05, 06:28 PM
dxAce

Tim wrote:

Can anybody tell me if the US-based shortwave club NASWA still exists? I go
to it's website and it looks like it hasn't been updated in a long time.
Used to be a really good SWL club.

I've been away from the hobby for about 20 years and was thinking of
rejoining...but the e-mail address of the editor in Pennsylvania came back
as undeliverable.

Any help would be appreciate. Thanks.

They are still around. What address did you use?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 4th 05, 07:58 PM
Tim

Can anybody tell me if the US-based shortwave club NASWA still exists?
I've been away from the hobby for about 20 years and was thinking of
rejoining...but the e-mail address of the editor in Pennsylvania came
back as undeliverable.

They are still around. What address did you use?

"DX ace": it was something like .
Is that correct for Bill in Pa.?

Are you a NASWA member? If so, would you know why their website is so far
out of date? I'm not complaining...but, being so dated is most of the time
the signs of a business or club that's nolonger around.

Thanks for replying.

TD

Old April 4th 05, 08:14 PM
dxAce

Tim wrote:

Can anybody tell me if the US-based shortwave club NASWA still exists?
I've been away from the hobby for about 20 years and was thinking of
rejoining...but the e-mail address of the editor in Pennsylvania came
back as undeliverable.

They are still around. What address did you use?

"DX ace": it was something like .
Is that correct for Bill in Pa.?

Are you a NASWA member? If so, would you know why their website is so far
out of date? I'm not complaining...but, being so dated is most of the time
the signs of a business or club that's nolonger around.

Try getting in touch with Bob Montgomery, Distributing Editor:

RMonty23 AT netzero.net

Yes, I've been a member for about 23 years.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old April 4th 05, 09:09 PM
Stewart Mackenzie

The last address that I have of NASWA is at 45 Wildflower Road in
Levittown, PA-19057. Emails to . As far as I know it is
still a very good swl for those on the East coast. As far as ANARC is
concerned that is no longer a viable group and is mainly maintained by NASWA.

Welcome back to the hobby and begin to reenjoy it all!!
--
Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Meet"

ASWLC -

Old April 4th 05, 09:31 PM
DesignGuy

"Tim" wrote in message
Can anybody tell me if the US-based shortwave club NASWA still exists? I

go
to it's website and it looks like it hasn't been updated in a long time.
Used to be a really good SWL club.

I've been away from the hobby for about 20 years and was thinking of
rejoining...but the e-mail address of the editor in Pennsylvania came back
as undeliverable.

Any help would be appreciate. Thanks.

Yes indeed NASWA in still around... I just received my 56-pg bulletin in the
mail today. U.S. subscription rate is $26 per year. Mail check to:

NASWA
45 Wildflower Road
Levittown, PA 19057

This month's NASWA Journal cover JerryJ-KY Shortwave 1 March 8th 05 08:04 AM
NASWA Journal dxAce Shortwave 4 November 23rd 04 12:27 AM
NASWA Country List dxAce Shortwave 0 May 26th 04 12:01 PM
NASWA Country List Tom Laskowski Shortwave 7 May 6th 04 11:42 PM
NASWA Draft BPL Comments Joe Buch Shortwave 0 April 22nd 04 05:05 PM