Old April 6th 05, 01:28 AM
KC8GXW

I should have read the whole paragraph first! I really needed a laugh!

"I’ve deiced to write out some of my old idea and explain in greater
detail about some of the theories and concept behind it. The reason
behind this revamping of some of my old idea and theories is due to a
group of people in are society who have little or no intelligent. These
people are called Amateur Radio operators, and it is no wonder
television and movies and poked fun at these people, who are nothing
more, then licensed CB radio operators. It has always been my philosophy
that I’m not here to prove myself to anyone. Nor, it is my intent to
share my ideas to half-wit “licensed” CB radio operators who narrow
minded and whose only real skill is keying down a microphone."