Old April 4th 05, 10:17 PM
Mr. Obvious

Default Where's Todd in all this ?

Conspicuously absent...???

Old April 5th 05, 02:49 AM
N9OGL

Mr. Obvious wrote:
Conspicuously absent...???

What do you mean??

Todd N9OGL

Old April 5th 05, 03:07 AM
Mr. Obvious

We thought we lost you...

Old April 5th 05, 09:45 AM
K4YZ

Mr. Obvious wrote:
We thought we lost you...

Todd got "lost" all on his own.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 6th 05, 01:20 AM
KC8GXW

Who wrote this?

"The reason behind this revamping of some of my old idea and theories is
due to a group of people in are society who have little or no intelligent."

I'm uneducated but even I see 5 errors! You would think someone would
proof read before they put it on a web site! Everybody makes errors, but
to put this on a web page and question other peoples intelligence.
There's something wrong with this persons thinking!

Old April 6th 05, 01:28 AM
KC8GXW

I should have read the whole paragraph first! I really needed a laugh!

"I’ve deiced to write out some of my old idea and explain in greater
detail about some of the theories and concept behind it. The reason
behind this revamping of some of my old idea and theories is due to a
group of people in are society who have little or no intelligent. These
people are called Amateur Radio operators, and it is no wonder
television and movies and poked fun at these people, who are nothing
more, then licensed CB radio operators. It has always been my philosophy
that I’m not here to prove myself to anyone. Nor, it is my intent to
share my ideas to half-wit “licensed” CB radio operators who narrow
minded and whose only real skill is keying down a microphone."

Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One Dave Heil Policy 65 April 12th 05 02:55 PM
Boy Broadcaster N9OGL - Part II Dave Heil Policy 40 April 10th 05 01:41 PM
The FCC N9OGL Policy 58 March 29th 05 12:56 PM
Todd's "Inventions" Reveraled! K4YZ Policy 1 March 24th 05 08:09 AM
Content Control Dave Heil Policy 24 January 20th 05 05:20 PM