Old April 8th 05, 02:12 PM
Highland Ham

Does anyone happen to have a copy of William Orr's "Radio Handbook" from
1997 that they'd be willing to part with (i.e., sell)? It's out of

print,
and so far the only book seller I've found that actually has a copy

wants
$95, which is a little too rich for my blood.

There was a 1997 one? I thought the last one was Edition 23, which
came out in 1987. Certainly when I saw it advertised after
that, it was still showing the 23rd edition. And it's not as
good as the ones previous to it. I'm not sure if it took a dip,
or if it's just that there was little different that interested me
from the previous few editions.

Recently I bought the 19th edition ,second printing (1975) for equiv $ 5.-
from an Ham clearing his shack . It is a treasure from the 'good' old days.

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH