Old April 9th 05, 01:52 AM
Butch

Default Great New DX-394 Mods & Website (DX-398/ATS-909/FRG-7 coming)

Never run into this problem before, I have a nicad charger that Ive used
for years and it charges AAA, AA, C, D, and 9 volt. Great little box.
Now I just received a pack of Ni-MH AA size and need to know if my nicad
charger will be ok to charge them? Will I do damage to the NiMHs?

Butch KF5DE

Tom Holden wrote:

"Tom Holden" wrote in message

5. DXing.com Modern Shortwave Receiver Survey
DX-394 is below the DX-302 on the same page. Rating was increased from 1H
to 3H about Jan 28/2004.
http://www.dxing.com/rx/dx302.htm

Correction: the rating was increased about Jan 28/2005, not 2004, correcting
an obvious mistake. This longstanding, unsubstantiated 1H rating on
DXing.com probably adversely affected the opinions of some uninformed
individuals.

Tom