Old April 15th 05, 12:47 AM
running dogg

§ Dr. Artaud § wrote:

Oddly enough, expecting such material from Jackie, the most significant
issue that I have with her show is the title, "Sweet Liberty" and
especially the way that she says it.

I have no doubt that most of the "Christian Patriot" hosts would waste
no time in violently oppressing all opinions that didn't agree with
theirs if they had the chance.

It takes about 10 minutes before she goes off the handle concerning
Catholics and I change the dial. Previously, I listened for the humor in
it, the glorification of Hitler and Mussolini to name a few of her
topics. Hitler is always the "misunderstood" man but the Pope is a cold
calculating ******* ingeniously engineering the overthrow of the world.
If that is not humorous, I don't know what is.

Gee, I thought it was the other way around.

Since the Pope has died, one point has been made abundantly clear to me,
the supposedly Christian hosts are anything but Christian.

You noticed!

It also puts
into perspective, for me at least, the anti-Semite material that these
shows promulgate.

Now you know what it feels like to be Jewish. It makes Abe Foxman seem a
little more sane, doesn't it?

The hosts hate anyone that isn't in accord with them,
and their idea of accord is very narrow indeed. They don't seem to be
able to differentiate the "common man" from some of the hierarchical
leaders that are problematic in most organizations, including Pat
Robertson from the 700 Club.

This is not only a problem with kook SW hosts. People in general seem
incapable of differentiating leaders from followers, say George W. Bush
from Republicans (or Americans) in general.

Two points:

Many more people have SW radios than have satellite TV.

People around the world are able to hear American kook SW, and form
their opinions of Americans from hosts like Jackie.

To the rest of the world, Americans must seem crazy or evil or both. I
wonder how many non Americans listen to American kook SW to hear "the
real story" as to how Americans "really" feel. To these people,
Americans are the most evil people on the planet, who hate everybody who
is even slightly different from them, and who are out to violently
subjugate the world. Keep that in mind the next time you hear Arab
conspiracy ranting, or thinly veiled America hate from Europe. The FCC
really needs to do a better job of policing SW-it truly is global, and
the kooks, while funny for Americans to listen to, are doing real damage
to America's standing in the world.