Old April 16th 05, 01:27 AM
Charlie

James Skalski wrote:
I have some packs of 22 AWG Teflon insulated, silver plated, stranded

wire. It is in packs of five 50 foot rolls (250' per pack). Should

be
able to get five different colors per pack. Sorry no choices of

colors.
No other gauges available at this time. This wire is rated 200degrees

and 600V. great for both tube and solid state equipment. It won't

melt
or shrink or stink when you solder it )

The deal is for Three Packs ( 3 x 250ft or 750feet total.

Total cost is $25 including shipping. This is for lower 48 States.

Email to reserve. I have to package it. Shipping within 48 hours. 2-3

day shipping time typical.

qrz.com address OK. paypal available.

73,

Jim n2go