Old April 4th 05, 09:57 PM
James Skalski

Default FS Teflon 22 AWG

I have some packs of 22 AWG Teflon insulated, silver plated, stranded
wire. It is in packs of five 50 foot rolls (250' per pack). Should be
able to get five different colors per pack. Sorry no choices of colors.
No other gauges available at this time. This wire is rated 200degrees C
and 600V. great for both tube and solid state equipment. It won't melt
or shrink or stink when you solder it )

The deal is for Three Packs ( 3 x 250ft or 750feet total.

Total cost is $25 including shipping. This is for lower 48 States.

Email to reserve. I have to package it. Shipping within 48 hours. 2-3
day shipping time typical.

qrz.com address OK. paypal available.

73,

Jim n2go

teflon sleeving Dustin Equipment 2 June 14th 04 03:23 AM
Looking for source for surplus teflon hookup wire. James W Homebrew 10 February 24th 04 04:56 AM
Looking for source for surplus teflon hookup wire. James W Homebrew 0 February 22nd 04 03:16 PM
Want to buy - 20 feet of #12 or #10 Teflon coated wire. T.E.O Homebrew 0 February 21st 04 06:31 PM
Want to buy - 20 feet of #12 or #10 Teflon coated wire. T.E.O Homebrew 0 February 21st 04 06:31 PM