Old April 17th 05, 10:18 PM
Telamon

In article

,

Telamon wrote:

For the 19:00 to 21:00 UTC weekend broadcast Radio Netherlands signal
was improved on 15,315 KHz. Usually a good signal at S6 to S8 was S10
today.

17,660 and 17,735 very good signal as usual around S9.

17,810 was weaker than usual fluctuating S1 to S3.

Radio Japan at just after 21:00 UTC is pushing S10 to S20 on 17,825 KHz
and is weak on 21,570 KHz today.

The last half hour of their broadcast I checked Radio Netherlands and
17,660 was poor today with the other frequencies about the same levels
as yesterday.

Radio Japan is a little weaker at S9 with fades to S6.

I see we have some solar flare activity today at 21:00 UTC but it was
not supposed to be large enough to affect the 16 meter band.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California