Old April 17th 05, 06:04 PM
Mark Zenier

In article ,
Telamon wrote:
For the 19:00 to 21:00 UTC weekend broadcast Radio Netherlands signal
was improved on 15,315 KHz. Usually a good signal at S6 to S8 was S10
today.

17,660 and 17,735 very good signal as usual around S9.

17,810 was weaker than usual fluctuating S1 to S3.

That's very strange. It was not listenable here at least at the start
(it often improves). A noisy S2. Maybe it's time for an antenna
check-up.

I had already caught it on an East Asian transmission on the high
end of the 9 MHz band early in the morning. I'll have to look it
up, but I think it was 9870 or there abouts. (Maybe I should put
a magnifier on my radio's frequency display so I can read it with
my glasses off. ;-) ).

Robert Green wasn't up to form, unlike last week's "an apple in
its mouth" commentary.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident