Old April 21st 05, 06:55 PM

I knew he'd slip up sooner or later.damn limey **** wit.
hope ya rot in hell!
cuhulin

"Richard D James" wrote in message
My favourite pic is one of a women farting in a dogs face,just after the

dog
licks her bit.what these wimmins do for money is extrordinary.
I think they wipe her with a bit of ham first so the dog is keen,but im

only
guessin.In one of the pics you see a packet of smoked bacon in the
background
so maybe they use that.
cuhulin

wrote in message
I get them porn spam emails in my webtv inbox everyday.(Never in my
computer though,I have a gadget on there that absolutely blocks ALL
incoming emails) I never click on them though,I always delete
them.Anytime I want to look at pictures of naked wimmins,I have my own
skin mags here for that.
cuhulin