Old April 30th 05, 06:00 PM
€ Dr. Artaud €

"Simon Mason" wrote in news:vT6dnYPNgJ4-
:

Oh, and while I'm still obsessed with it, and since there was so little
comments about it, have you visited the link that I posted about the 500K
Volt line that experienced a tremendous arc when opened, according to some
to be 100 feet.

I don't know if others looked at it, or if I made it to the killfile of
most of the poster's Newsreaders, but it is worth a look. Only 2 people
responded when I posted it, it is something to see.

http://www.wiseguysynth.com/larry/day.htm Click on the image for a 1.5 MB
MPG file, filmed since the crew knew that something was wrong with the
switch, and were documenting it. I watch it every day and it still
fascinates me. Some of the crew just started backing up when the arc
finally extinguished, supposedly due to another breaker being opened.

Now you can see why mom always said not to play with electricity.

If you like it, repost the link.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud