Old April 30th 05, 10:15 PM
John Smith

At this time, I think it is important to interject the following, and
clarify my position:

I value GREATLY the men and women (even the ITs) who have gone before me.

They have laid a good foundation and provided me with tools of which a value
cannot be placed--knowledge is priceless...

And, I would always explain (with my limited abilities) the concepts which
provide a "language" so we can all communicate, effectively, on the subject
of radio and its' affects/effects... I respect the right of "impedance",
"reactance" and such to exist in concept... (even time--although I wish we
thought in terms of "Earth Revolutions" and fractions thereof; even the
concept of cold I can accept grin)

The forefathers of radio are at least as great as those forefathers of our
nation.

I would give all I own to have stood beside such men as Benjamin Franklin,
Nicola Tesla, Faraday, Armstrong, Deforest, etc... I am born too late for
anything so exciting--I only hope the future has such moments left... I
think it does (in fact, I "religiously" believe!)...

So, now those who would denounce me as a "Rebellious Idiot" should be
quieted (well, somewhat)!!! I am NOT rebellious!!!

grin

Warmest regards,
John