Old May 1st 05, 03:14 AM
John Smith

Actually... that isn't totally truthful...
Mathematicians (they controlled the development of Fortran!) are still using
the Apple platform and using Fortran, they are a hardnosed bunch
(dinosaurs?)... but I think this is mostly academic institutions and gov't
(probably even NASA)... they are always behind everyone else...

Regards,
John