Old May 2nd 05, 02:31 PM
K4YZ

Default Lennie's Back In Form...Old Rant's...Same Form...

From: "K4YZ" on Sun,May 1 2005 5:42 am

From: "K4YZ" on Fri,Apr 29 2005 9:54 pm

I've never seen anyone ask about rear area Army radio

stations
in
the 50's, Lennie, but you sure do let us know about it.

Someone has to do it...poor Stevie NEVER did anything
close to such HF communications...as an amateur or
anything else.

Neither did you, Lennie.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Poor Stebie...still envious AND
FRUSTRATED. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Nope...Not frustrated, Lennie...but just amazed at how much time
you ahd on your hands to try and redirect from your own newsgroup
silliness.

You were a readio mechanic.

"Readio?" Reallio?

Typo. My Bad. You were still only a radio mechanic.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Primary MOS of Microwave Radio Relay
Operation and Maintenance Supervisor.

M A I N T E N A N C E.

As in "mechanic".

Secondary MOS
of Fixed Station (transmitters) Radio Operation and
Maintenance Supervisor...and a few other little duties
such as Carrier Operation and Maintenance (not that
those Western Electric units had either drift or
failure). The VHF-UHF radio relay equipment operation
and maintenance fell under my primary MOS.

Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance.

R A D I O M E C H A N I C.

Not one word of "OPERATOR" in there...Thanks for backing me up,
Lennie.

Period. You were not a message
center clerk...You were not responsible for determining operating
frequencies, modes, etc.

Tsk, tsk. The Chief Signal Officer, Washington DC,
did that sort of deciding for ALL involved in ACAN -
STARCOM - DCS and still does for all the alphabet
soup organization evolvement that followed after the
1960s.

You were not a message center clerk...You were not responsible for
determining operating frequencies, modes, etc.

Big snippage of usual stuff.

(1) This forum is about Amateur Radio in the 21st

century...Not
Army communications in the 1950's.

TSK, TSK, TSK, NURSIE!

1. This forum is NOT for Stebie's experiences with
the Commanding General of the First Marine Air
Wing in NINETINE EIGHTY ONE!!! [24 years ago]

Nope. But It was one of SEVERAL assignments that placed me in a
position to OPERATE radios...Something you've not done.

2. This forum is NOT for Stebie's BRAGS of mighty
murine service in 'SEVEN HOSTILE ACTIONS!'

"murine"...What's "murine", other than a commercial eye care
product. You wouldn't be proactively "dissing" the military service of
another, would you, Lennie?

You's emphatically stated in this forum that you don't do that.

3. This forum is NOT for Stebie's BRAGS of prowess
in SUTURING or about his "medical qualifications."

Wasn't bragging, Lennie.

4. This forum is NOT for Stebie's continuing
refusal to admit that MARS is NOT "run by
amateurs." MARS is run by the MILITARY.

However this IS a forum for me to state that you continue to
promulgate a lie by trying to perpetuate that lie, Lennie.

I never said that MARS was not run by the military, Lennie.

Failure to validate that assertion is yet another LennieLie.

I HAVE said, and correctly so, that No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

5. This forum is NOT about MARS at all, although
the ASSIGNED MARS frequencies are OUTSIDE
the ham bands. [sunnuvagun!]

Sunnuvagun! Participation in the MARS program is predicated upon
having an AMATEUR RADIO LICENSE...Remember...The one YOU said you
didn't need to have to be a MARS participant.

(2) YOU are the only one arguing about Morse

Code-vs-teleprinter
traffic, Lennie. The rest of us moved on YEARS ago.

BULL####. Don't you PCTAs give that song and dance.
You PCTAs can't dance and your singing voices are as
flat as the 1930's attempted revival of vaudeville.

Ahhhhhhhhhh....More profanity to fill in the holes...And
Lennie...there you go giving orders again...And you always insinuating
that "PCTA'S are Nazis"...

You MIGHTY MACHO MORSEMEN just CANNOT admit that TTY
was already downsizing manual morse a half century
ago. Sucks to be retrograde recreators of ancient
times, doesn't it?

I wouldn't know...I am not the "retrograde recreator" of anything.

(3) You are still not licensed in nor have any practical
experience in AMATEUR RADIO communications.

TSK, TSK, TSK. I'm a PROFESSIONAL in radio, have been
since 1953.

You are still not licensed in nor ahve any practical experience
in AMATEUR RADIO communications.

You continue to make
significant errors on matters of Amateur policy AND practice.

BULL####. YOU do NOT set what is "right" and
what is "wrong."

No, I don't.

But the fact remains that you continue to make errors, almost on a
weekly basis, about Amateur Radio practice and policy.

Stebie, cut the bull####. I began in HF radio
before you were born. I've both OPERATED and
DESIGNED and BUILT (protoype) radios over MORE of
the EM spectrum than amateurs have been allowed
to in the 71 year life of the FCC.

But the fact remains that you continue to make errors, almost on a
weekly basis, about Amateur Radio practice and policy.

Had you not STARTED
it, perhaps we'd be carrying on a different conversation today.

1. I didn't "start" anything but an opposition to
the morse code test for an AMATEUR radio license.

You are a liar.

You started in on the "Nazi", thugs", etc etc etc. Deja'd,
Googled, filed for posterity.

3. I began and was QUALIFED to operate high-power HF
transmitters in 1953...(SNIP)

You were qualified to MAINTAIN those radios. You were not a
qualified operator.

(UNSNIPhaven't bothered much to
get AUTHORIZATION to do so as an amateur...even
though I've legally operated on HF (last year,
from a sailboat, SSB 20 W PEP) without ANY radio
license. Sunnuvagun!

Actually that was year-before-last, Lennie...Or so your rants have
gone...

No more or no less than you are the role model of today's
electronics engineer.

I do NOT try to be any "role model of an engineer."

It is impossible
to be so ONE-SIDED and stubborn as you've shown
in these "discussions" and still hold a job.

I am not interviewing with you for a job. I wouldn't work for a
habitual liar like you, Lennie...

I've held my jobs, never been fired or "told to leave."

No doubt. But you've not been asked back to at least one.

Probably more.

The name of this newsgroup's game seems to be
junior high name-calling, posturing and
preening over "seven hostile actions" and other
wannabe stuff. [try for "HALO drop" one of the
classic pipe-dreams of Stebie] Makes it even
tougher for any newcomer to show interest in any
hobby radio when all these middle-school drop-
outs wanna be the Dill Instructor, closing the
main gate to all but "their kind."

"Their kind", Lennie...?!?!

I've put far more NCT's into licenses than I have Extras.

I DO know that pleanty of new hams are licensed every day...with
AND without Morse Code skills. I know...I help a lot of them get here.

How many kids have YOU helped into an electronics career or
Amateur Radio, Lennie...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ