Old May 3rd 05, 07:28 PM
W9DMK

On Tue, 3 May 2005 18:41:17 +0200, ".J.S..."
wrote:

Building something a bit like this :
http://www.hamuniverse.com/multidipole.html

He suggests setting up one wire at a time starting with the longest, is that
the easy way ?

I would think adding all wires, a bit too long , and then starting the
adjustment with the shortest would be better ?
All the other wires overlap the shortest 100%, so I would imagine later
trimming of longer wires i parallell would not affect the short wire much.

You are placing far too much importance on your objective of having
each dipole resonant. It matters oh so very little from any point of
view.

Bob, W9DMK, Dahlgren, VA
Replace "nobody" with my callsign for e-mail
http://www.qsl.net/w9dmk
http://zaffora/f2o.org/W9DMK/W9dmk.html