Old May 4th 05, 02:55 AM
bb

Default Count the lies!

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Why? I am not about to change my name to "Leonard H.

Anderson".

But that's what I see you doing most, calling people "Lying Putz!"

Actually, I pretty much leave that to Lennie, although you've
earned it yourself on a couple of occassions.

If only that were true, but it isn't. You are the one using the
phrase, not Len.

On the other hand, we have you and Lennie and Y E A R S of
stories not only laid bare, but aggressively defended as "right"

even
when PROVEN wrong. THAT is a lie.

I see it differently.

I am sure you do...I am sure you'd like to see ANYTHING that
diverts attention away from your numerous errors in this forum over

the
YEARS, Brain.

You still building Dodges?

I made a mistake on "Q" signals in "military" communications.
You've latched on to it although I have already admitted my error.

And in your simple, itsy bitsy little "error" you gave yourself
permission to call someone a liar, a penis, a miscreant, and worse.

Where is the apology for that?

The problem is you are ...

The problem is that you continue to see everyone else as the problem.

Nurse, heal thyself.

And so far, you've not proven that intent.

You claimed to have held a MARS position of authority on Okinawa,

but
you demonstrate a huge lack of knowledge of MARS communications.

So what am I to believe?

Papers. Post your papers. Don't have 'em? Didn't happen. Your
words, your rules, your logic.

Are you ready to abandon your core values because they are

inconvenient
for you?

No "core values" abandoned.

I could believe "no core values" period.

I've asked you for details of assertions you've made for
years...ie: just some name of the alleged OIC who gave you

"permission"
to operate in Somalia, or some reference that validated your
"unlicensed devices" claim.

You've never offered an iota of verification of ANY form.

And I won't. You assholes treated me like the Antichrist in a Spanish
Inquisition.

And I've never said "Let me see your papers"...That's Lennie's
schtick...

You've asked for documentation, and if documentation is not
forthcomeing, then the event never happened, and the person is forever
held up as a liar, an miscreant, and a homosexual.

So I ask again, Where are your MARS documents? Post them!

It's pathetic that you can't live up to your own expectations

of
others. You're not a straw boss anymore, just a strawman.

Nope. Sorry, Brain, but no matter how hard you try to shake

this,
you've not proven a thing. No matter how loud yuo yell or how

hard
you
try to re-direct, you're still a loooooong way behind being

truthful.

No redirection. I've merely asked you to post documentation of

your
claims to having held a position of authority in MARS

communications
on
Okinawa. That wouldn't be necessary if you had shown even the
slightest knowledge of MARS communications...

My error via "Q" signals does not negate teh rest of my
expereicnes in MARS, Brain.

I say it does. Prove me wrong. Post your papers.

You have the information.

I see no papers.

Either act on it or admit you're a coward.

No Documentation = Didn't Happen = LIAR

Is Steve Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP/K4MARS a liar?

According to his own words, his own rules, and his own logic, the
answer is an emphatic yes.