Old May 4th 05, 02:55 AM
bb

Default Count the lies!

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Why? I am not about to change my name to "Leonard H.

Anderson".

But that's what I see you doing most, calling people "Lying Putz!"

Actually, I pretty much leave that to Lennie, although you've
earned it yourself on a couple of occassions.

If only that were true, but it isn't. You are the one using the
phrase, not Len.

On the other hand, we have you and Lennie and Y E A R S of
stories not only laid bare, but aggressively defended as "right"

even
when PROVEN wrong. THAT is a lie.

I see it differently.

I am sure you do...I am sure you'd like to see ANYTHING that
diverts attention away from your numerous errors in this forum over

the
YEARS, Brain.

You still building Dodges?

I made a mistake on "Q" signals in "military" communications.
You've latched on to it although I have already admitted my error.

And in your simple, itsy bitsy little "error" you gave yourself
permission to call someone a liar, a penis, a miscreant, and worse.

Where is the apology for that?

The problem is you are ...

The problem is that you continue to see everyone else as the problem.

Nurse, heal thyself.

And so far, you've not proven that intent.

You claimed to have held a MARS position of authority on Okinawa,

but
you demonstrate a huge lack of knowledge of MARS communications.

So what am I to believe?

Papers. Post your papers. Don't have 'em? Didn't happen. Your
words, your rules, your logic.

Are you ready to abandon your core values because they are

inconvenient
for you?

No "core values" abandoned.

I could believe "no core values" period.

I've asked you for details of assertions you've made for
years...ie: just some name of the alleged OIC who gave you

"permission"
to operate in Somalia, or some reference that validated your
"unlicensed devices" claim.

You've never offered an iota of verification of ANY form.

And I won't. You assholes treated me like the Antichrist in a Spanish
Inquisition.

And I've never said "Let me see your papers"...That's Lennie's
schtick...

You've asked for documentation, and if documentation is not
forthcomeing, then the event never happened, and the person is forever
held up as a liar, an miscreant, and a homosexual.

So I ask again, Where are your MARS documents? Post them!

It's pathetic that you can't live up to your own expectations

of
others. You're not a straw boss anymore, just a strawman.

Nope. Sorry, Brain, but no matter how hard you try to shake

this,
you've not proven a thing. No matter how loud yuo yell or how

hard
you
try to re-direct, you're still a loooooong way behind being

truthful.

No redirection. I've merely asked you to post documentation of

your
claims to having held a position of authority in MARS

communications
on
Okinawa. That wouldn't be necessary if you had shown even the
slightest knowledge of MARS communications...

My error via "Q" signals does not negate teh rest of my
expereicnes in MARS, Brain.

I say it does. Prove me wrong. Post your papers.

You have the information.

I see no papers.

Either act on it or admit you're a coward.

No Documentation = Didn't Happen = LIAR

Is Steve Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP/K4MARS a liar?

According to his own words, his own rules, and his own logic, the
answer is an emphatic yes.

Old May 4th 05, 03:12 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Why? I am not about to change my name to "Leonard H.

Anderson".

But that's what I see you doing most, calling people "Lying

Putz!"

Actually, I pretty much leave that to Lennie, although you've
earned it yourself on a couple of occassions.

If only that were true, but it isn't. You are the one using the
phrase, not Len.

I didn't say Lennie was the one using it.

I said I leave that phrase to Lennie. YOU said I call "most
people" "lying putz".

That's not true.

On the other hand, we have you and Lennie and Y E A R S

of
stories not only laid bare, but aggressively defended as

"right"
even
when PROVEN wrong. THAT is a lie.

I see it differently.

I am sure you do...I am sure you'd like to see ANYTHING that
diverts attention away from your numerous errors in this forum over

the
YEARS, Brain.

You still building Dodges?

Nope...But you've been driving one now for as long as I've known
you.

I made a mistake on "Q" signals in "military" communications.
You've latched on to it although I have already admitted my error.

And in your simple, itsy bitsy little "error" you gave yourself
permission to call someone a liar, a penis, a miscreant, and worse.

Where is the apology for that?

Apology for what? I said I was wrong for the "Q" signal error.

I was.

And I am RIGHT that Lennie is a liar, a miscreat, and a Putz. (I
didn't call him a penis...You should get your attributes right, Brain.

The problem is you are ...

The problem is that you continue to see everyone else as the problem.

Nurse, heal thyself.

I'm not ill. Heal myself of...?!?!

And so far, you've not proven that intent.

You claimed to have held a MARS position of authority on Okinawa,

but
you demonstrate a huge lack of knowledge of MARS communications.

So what am I to believe?

Papers. Post your papers. Don't have 'em? Didn't happen. Your
words, your rules, your logic.

Are you ready to abandon your core values because they are

inconvenient
for you?

No "core values" abandoned.

I could believe "no core values" period.

Then you and I agree...You have no core values.

I've asked you for details of assertions you've made for
years...ie: just some name of the alleged OIC who gave you

"permission"
to operate in Somalia, or some reference that validated your
"unlicensed devices" claim.

You've never offered an iota of verification of ANY form.

And I won't. You ###holes treated me like the Antichrist in a

Spanish
Inquisition.

Because YOU made all these claims that you could not/would not
substantiate. You make excuses as to why you won't, Brain, but the
ANSWER is that you CAN'T!

Kind of like the "ARES" claims and the "Chased Techs" ones you
have out there now.

Stupid claims with no reasonable expectation of corroborating
evidence, documentation or rationale.

And I've never said "Let me see your papers"...That's Lennie's
schtick...

You've asked for documentation, and if documentation is not
forthcomeing, then the event never happened, and the person is

forever
held up as a liar, an miscreant, and a homosexual.

I've asked you for proof. Proof doesn't have to be in the form of
a document, and you've been TOLD that before.

What was the name of the USAF officer that allegedly gave you
"authorization" to operate Amateur Radio while in Somalia...?!?!

So I ask again, Where are your MARS documents? Post them!

And I told you they're not forthcoming. I've given you far more
information to verify this ONE claim than you've ever provided for ALL
of the questions before you!

The bottom line is you're too cowardly to ask the appropriate
agencies if it's true.

The answers would leave you defenseless.

My error via "Q" signals does not negate teh rest of my
expereicnes in MARS, Brain.

I say it does. Prove me wrong. Post your papers.

And I told you they're not forthcoming. I've given you far more
information to verify this ONE claim than you've ever provided for ALL
of the questions before you!

You have the information.

I see no papers.

And I told you they're not forthcoming. I've given you far more
information to verify this ONE claim than you've ever provided for ALL
of the questions before you!

Either act on it or admit you're a coward.

No Documentation = Didn't Happen = LIAR

And I told you they're not forthcoming. I've given you far more
information to verify this ONE claim than you've ever provided for ALL
of the questions before you!

Is Steve Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP/K4MARS a liar?

Nope.

According to his own words, his own rules, and his own logic, the
answer is an emphatic yes.

So far, the score is Steve, 1, Brian 0.

I'll tell you what, Brain...You going to Dayton? I have my
reservations made...How about if I just give them to you in
person...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 5th 05, 12:55 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Why? I am not about to change my name to "Leonard H.
Anderson".

But that's what I see you doing most, calling people "Lying

Putz!"

Actually, I pretty much leave that to Lennie, although

you've
earned it yourself on a couple of occassions.

If only that were true, but it isn't. You are the one using the
phrase, not Len.

I didn't say Lennie was the one using it.

I said I leave that phrase to Lennie.

You leave that phrase to Len???

You apply that phrase to everyone wo you disagree with.

YOU said I call "most
people" "lying putz".

That's not true.

Most of your communications are with people that you disagree with, and
you've called most of them "putz."

On the other hand, we have you and Lennie and Y E A R S

of
stories not only laid bare, but aggressively defended as

"right"
even
when PROVEN wrong. THAT is a lie.

I see it differently.

I am sure you do...I am sure you'd like to see ANYTHING that
diverts attention away from your numerous errors in this forum

over
the
YEARS, Brain.

You still building Dodges?

Nope...But you've been driving one now for as long as I've known
you.

Got Papers?

I made a mistake on "Q" signals in "military"

communications.
You've latched on to it although I have already admitted my

error.

And in your simple, itsy bitsy little "error" you gave yourself
permission to call someone a liar, a penis, a miscreant, and worse.

Where is the apology for that?

Apology for what? I said I was wrong for the "Q" signal error.

I was.

And I am RIGHT that Lennie is a liar, a miscreat, and a Putz.

Your accusation is based upon your "mistake."

(I
didn't call him a penis...You should get your attributes right,

Brain.

You can begin telling the truth about the terms you use at any time.

Penis is the translation of "putz."

Testicles is the translation of "cajones."

Homosexual is the translation for two guys sleeping together as "bunk
buddies."

Homosexual is the translation for two men marrying.

The problem is you are ...

The problem is that you continue to see everyone else as the

problem.

Nurse, heal thyself.

I'm not ill. Heal myself of...?!?!

Yourself.

And so far, you've not proven that intent.

You claimed to have held a MARS position of authority on

Okinawa,
but
you demonstrate a huge lack of knowledge of MARS

communications.

So what am I to believe?

Papers. Post your papers. Don't have 'em? Didn't happen.

Your
words, your rules, your logic.

Are you ready to abandon your core values because they are
inconvenient
for you?

No "core values" abandoned.

I could believe "no core values" period.

Then you and I agree...You have no core values.

You and I don't agree.

I've asked you for details of assertions you've made for
years...ie: just some name of the alleged OIC who gave you

"permission"
to operate in Somalia, or some reference that validated your
"unlicensed devices" claim.

You've never offered an iota of verification of ANY form.

And I won't. You ###holes treated me like the Antichrist in a

Spanish
Inquisition.

Because YOU made all these claims that you could not/would not
substantiate. You make excuses as to why you won't, Brain, but the
ANSWER is that you CAN'T!

How is that different from the calims that you cannot and will not
sustantiate? Where is your letter of appointment to "ANCOIC Okinawa
MARS?"

Stupid claims with no reasonable expectation of corroborating
evidence, documentation or rationale.

"ANCOIC Okinawa MARS" is a stupid claim. Now cough up that letter of
appointment.

And I've never said "Let me see your papers"...That's

Lennie's
schtick...

You've asked for documentation, and if documentation is not
forthcomeing, then the event never happened, and the person is

forever
held up as a liar, an miscreant, and a homosexual.

I've asked you for proof. Proof doesn't have to be in the form

of
a document, and you've been TOLD that before.

Prove your MARS service with a letter of appointment. Where is it?

So I ask again, Where are your MARS documents? Post them!

And I told you they're not forthcoming.

Your words, your rules, your logic says that you are a liar.

My error via "Q" signals does not negate teh rest of my
expereicnes in MARS, Brain.

I say it does. Prove me wrong. Post your papers.

And I told you they're not forthcoming.

Your words, your rules, your logic says that you are a liar.

You have the information.

I see no papers.

And I told you they're not forthcoming.

Your words, your rules, your logic says that you are a liar.

Either act on it or admit you're a coward.

No Documentation = Didn't Happen = LIAR

And I told you they're not forthcoming.

Your words, your rules, your logic says that you are a liar.

Is Steve Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP/K4MARS a liar?

Nope.

According to his own words, his own rules, and his own logic, the
answer is an emphatic yes.

So far, the score is Steve, 1, Brian 0.

More lies.

I'll tell you what, Brain...You going to Dayton? I have my
reservations made...How about if I just give them to you in
person...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Why would I want your reservations?

I've merely asked you to post your MARS documentation. Just as you've
asked others to post documentation and subsequently called them liars,
miscreants, and homosexuals for not providing you what you've demanded.

Why do you have such a problem coming up with the documentation? Could
it be that your claimed MARS service never happened? That would
certainly explain why you have no documentation.

Count the lies! Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê Policy 13 May 5th 05 12:55 AM
A Study of Amateur Radio Demographics K4YZ Policy 33 March 19th 05 11:08 AM
The Pool Alun Policy 81 June 4th 04 03:30 AM
Can we count on the French General 0 October 10th 03 11:20 AM