Old May 4th 05, 10:11 AM

The group there are truck drivers, when speaking to truck drivers a
much
different form of speech is chosen than in other groups... ........

All CB'ers are truck drivers? I know a few truck drivers, and I didn't
need an interpretor... The ones I know seem to speak english.
Are you talking to Iranian truck drivers? I doubt they use many CB's...
Most prefer to bootleg on VHF using ham tranceivers....Kinda the
3rd world "family radio"....

Indeed, if you look in the above postings, of mine, in this group, you
will
find I have expressed these same ideas here--with gentler nouns, verbs
and
text...

I've read your rantings at both places....All in all....I still think
you
must have been an abused child...You seem fairly silly at either
group...gentle or not...BTW....What is this great "mis-information"
we hams have supposably foisted upon the world? I read that post....
Sillyness it was...You don't need to be a ham to foist
misinformation...
You can go back to barking at the moon now....
BTW, Don't worry. I'm not going to argue with you...
I fear it would be too painful for you to cope with.
I wouldn't want you to go "postal" on us, or anything....I remember
once on 75m, they picked on this dude for so long, he went postal
and shot his wife to death out of sheer frustration. No joke....
It was on the frequency I talked on at that time...Some out there
may still remember it....He was a "4" lander....Was about '85 or so...
He may still be serving time for it... So you can see my concern.
I wouldn't want you to end up like that. I've argued with some people,

and they started barking at the moon out of frustration. You already
bark at the moon, so I'm afraid I could be fatal to you... So I'll
leave
you alone....Resume barking now....
MK