Old May 7th 05, 07:21 PM
€ Dr. Artaud €

wrote in news:dipp71labgdc83gqvttrq4etkdqaks1i98@
4ax.com:

Sounds like an E-Bay entrepreneur. Doesn't really care which model, just
radios collectively.

Radios, if one can obtain the right models, can indeed yield a healthy
return for your investment. I was given a radio, the receiver side of a
tube HAM set, by an individual at work. I sold it, along with some other
items, to a local business that specializes in e-bay auctioning.

Oh woe is me, as he received, for just the receiver, at least twice as much
as he paid me for the entire lot. That's the way business goes. If I began
e-baying, and had zero sales, I doubt that the buyers would have trusted me
enough to have paid they price that they did. The seller has 1500 or more
sales with a 98% satisfaction rate.

Dr. Artaud

Wanted: General Coverage Receiver AM/SB/USB
Any make or model.
Please leave Model/Price/Phone number to call.
Thanks...Rich