Old May 8th 05, 09:06 PM
gb

"John Smith" wrote in message
gb:

Well, we certainly need to examine the "bottle neck" and remove it...
before
we are doomed...

If we can't institute this "radical" idea here, we need to look at Canada,
Mexico, So. America, China, India, etc...

JS -

"... before we are all doomed". The only way doom happens is if you don't
do your part in averting that projection. Or are you saying the future is
hopeless?

So, what are you doing to be part of the "solution" rather than being the
"profit of bad things to come?"

How many hours over the past year have you worked with middle or high
schools students volunteering your time? Donating materials, time or money
for educational programs targeted for the audience that will make a
difference?

As George S. Kaufman wrote about money and knowledge in the 1930s - "You
Can't Take it with You".

gb