Old May 13th 05, 01:00 PM
ki4bbl

Default Working home station and club station field day 2005

Hi all,

Well, I am jazzed about field day this year, however, I have additional
responsibilities this year that I have not had in the past. I am
signed up to work the club site, but I cannot stay the whole time. I
would also like to have a station at home with dipole thrown in trees
and generator kicking (Hopefully neighbors are ok with this for apprx.
8 hours. Can I work the club and then come home and work the home
station and submit a log on my behalf as well? I would be a 1D station
at home.

Thanks
Greg
ki4bbl