Old May 13th 05, 11:51 PM
Jim Hackett

Any software that works on the 1000 will work with the 100. The extra
features the 1000 has will be ignored by the 100...

"bakermo" wrote in message
You must mean you use it with the PCR-1000. I looked in the Ham Radio
Deluxe forum and the PCR-100 is not supported.

skulker

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:18:14 GMT, Panzer240
wrote:

wrote in news:1111703132.075337.47200
:

I will take a look at Ham-Radio to see if it will support
the Icom PCR1000. I recently traded for one and would
like a better program then what Icom supplies. I had it
loaned to a friend until he got his "new" NRD525??.
I have been using the '1000 for the last week and I am
more then a little underwealmed by both the radio and
Icoms sad sofware.

It works just fine with the PCR-100, I use it daily !!!! You might

also
look at Talk PCR although development has stopped on it. Also if you are
interested in listening to Trunk Radio, you can try Trunk PCR.

You can find it he

http://members.cox.net/fiftyone.50/TrunkPcr.shtml

You might also find this link useful:

http://www.qsy.to/pcr/