Old May 16th 05, 06:55 AM
dxAce

mydigcam wrote:

Ridiculous. Looks like the winning bidder lives in France. Doesn't seem to
be a deadbeat, but I bet they made a mistake or something and will try to
get out of this one. If they're really serious I've got a 1948 ARRL handbook
I'd sell for that amount and it's quite a bit thicker, so what a deal! I'd
only be making a modest $753 profit on the sale... ;-)

I just looked at an ad on rec.radio.swap and a fellow has a lot of ARRL
Handbooks for sale. He's asking $25 for the 1948 edition in excellent condition.

I've my fathers 1953 edition here, not in the best shape but still serviceable.

dxAce
Michigan
USA