Old May 18th 05, 09:48 PM
Frank346

You can get a manual at http://www.bearcat1.com/manuals.htm

Regards,
Frank

"jon" wrote in message
oups.com...
Greetings Frank! Thanks so much for the info! I will make that a
project for the weekend. I loaned a nice scanner that I had bought for
my dad who died last summer to my daughter who has my 4 year old
grandson. I love the boy to death, but the longer it stays at their
house the less likely it comes home in one piece.
Do you or anyone else know where I can get a copy of the owners manual
for the Regency Z-10? I know my son in law can read the book instead
of calling me when they have questions. Thanks again for the help!
Have a great week! Jon.