Old May 20th 05, 11:15 PM
Old timer

Interesting enough about this subject, but if an
unlicensed station is on the air its the FCC's job to remove
off the air and prosecute any offenders taking part in this
regardless of whos doing it, students or otherwise.

Here in Bryan last summer there was a small pirate station
near the campus, but it operated for months till the
washington liberals came and installed they're hitler youth
group on them!

My voice is let the small radio stations alone, yes if
they are violating air space or commercial interrference on
the public, yes shut them down, otherwise leave be!

Tell me, what kind of name is Anton Squegge?

I think I could have gotten a little more creative than
that!

Like Mr. Fillibuster or

Mr. Weiner

or Mr. Notch?