Old May 14th 05, 10:01 AM

Default FCC BUST IN TEXAS

Hey Folks,
Kinda down at the moment, our college radio station got busted by the
FCC. Here a list of the stuff that was hauled off:

NRG PLL-PRO 3 20W TRANSMITTER
NRG 220 WATT RF LINEAR AMPLIFIER
NRG PRO III STEREO CODER
NRG PRO III STEREO LIMITER COMPRESSOR
DAIWA CN-101L SWR+POWER METER
COMET CFM-95SL 5/8 WAVE ANTENNA
50 FEET OF LMR 400 COAX
KENWOOD R-1000 SW RECEIVER (my fathers old short-wave radio?)

The really weird part is that we WERE NOT transmitting at the time of
the raid. One of the agents tolds us that they traced us through a
purchase order from Broadcast-Warehouse! It's true that we bought a
150w amp from broadcastwarehouse.com a few weeks ago. How did the FCC
know about that?

Anyways, we will rebuild the station and continue to fight the globle
interests of the MEGA-MACHINE.

DEATH TO THE MEGA-MACHINE!

Old May 14th 05, 02:37 PM
Bill Crocker

I guess you should feel lucky you're not in jail! Check eBay in a couple
weeks, they'll probably put it all up for auction, and you can buy it back
from them! LOL!!!

Bill Crocker

oups.com...

Old May 20th 05, 11:15 PM
Old timer

Interesting enough about this subject, but if an
unlicensed station is on the air its the FCC's job to remove
off the air and prosecute any offenders taking part in this
regardless of whos doing it, students or otherwise.

Here in Bryan last summer there was a small pirate station
near the campus, but it operated for months till the
washington liberals came and installed they're hitler youth
group on them!

My voice is let the small radio stations alone, yes if
they are violating air space or commercial interrference on
the public, yes shut them down, otherwise leave be!

Tell me, what kind of name is Anton Squegge?

I think I could have gotten a little more creative than
that!

Like Mr. Fillibuster or

Mr. Weiner

or Mr. Notch?

Use your mind!

Doug, KR4K.

Peaked and Tuned Dan CB 108 May 15th 04 03:48 PM
keyclowns: AKC sitting on major Nebo bust The Supreme Council CB 18 March 13th 04 11:31 PM
"Export" radio loophole closed - BUST MADE Bandit CB 36 December 17th 03 03:17 AM
****F/S Texas Star "Sweet Sixteen" DX-1600**** Train CB 0 September 23rd 03 08:08 PM