Old May 22nd 05, 10:49 AM
Dave_In_CT

Dave_In_CT wrote:
Has anyone ever compared these two rigs?

I have read reviews on both, and they seem similar in features other
than the sw55 doesn't have sync detection. The sw77 has a few more
features.
I'm just wondering if anyone here has done a side by side comparison
and if so what was the results.

I have my sw77 in at Sony for a repair and I got a good deal on a
sw55, but I have neither at the moment and am a little anxious to use
them.
Just like a little kid.

Dave

Dave:
The SW55 travels better. It's about half the size of an 8.5 x 11" sheet
of paper. The SW77 has, as you said, the sync detector. The choice
really depends on what you need.

--
Brian Denley

Brian,
Many thanks for the reply. I can't wait to mess around with it.

Nice collection you have.
Dave