Old May 22nd 05, 09:48 PM

From: "bb" on Sat,May 21 2005 5:37 pm

wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Bofum actually. Between the artifact "battle-scarred" RTTY

repeater
babysitter and his mindless T5 shipping dock carton-kicking

syncophant
. . yeah, they both make the "grade". Plop-plop.

w3rv

"Shipping dock, carton-kicking what?" Hi, hi!

I was never a loggie!

I'm still curious about your claims of "real military experience."

Got any?

In uniform? Zip.

That's right. So don't go blathering that you've got anything even
resembling "real military experience" again. Got it?

You've been outed.

Kellie was NEVER "IN." :-)

Kellie has NEVER worked any military communications, doesn't
know feces from footwear polish on what the BIG people do.

Kellie ought to go to the following links for some "education:"

http://kauko.hallikainen.org/history/equipment

In my J.A. Banks suits you bet!

Hi!

The brand is more likely "Jar Jar Binks." :-)

Next month it will probably escalate to "Saville Row" and
the rack next to Sean Connery's... :-)

What's any of it have to do with ham radio??

Absolutely nothing!

So why did you make such lying claims on a ham radio newsgroup???

You've been outed!

Kellie has made some outrageous claims in here NOT about
amateur radio. His "I got 26 patents!" claim is a
classic...which turns into ONE...that got "multiplied" from
alleged "foreign filings."

There's Kellie's claims of the "P-51 pilot using a knee-key
and morse to communicate while pioneering airways over the
pole." Which is another great exaggeration stolen from old
aviation tales.

Kellie's famous "28 Volt Jeeps" of WW2 is another...one used
by somebody to "power up" some ARC-5 surplus radios. He
could fool some newbies on that except for the fact that WW2
vehicles had mostly 6 Volt ignition systems. Post-WW2 jeeps
were converted to 28 Volt systems along with most other land
vehicles. [conversion was still going on until the mid-1950s]

Somehow he thinks that all will be impressed by his claim to
having dinner (or was it supper?) "with the Captain" and
being "served by 'drudges'" makes him "special" with hams.
Now we are getting the "J. A. Banks suit" thing. [never
heard of the brand, must be an eastie coast kind of thing]

And I didn't say any on you'se guys at Dayton today.

They prolly saw you first and ducked out of sight.

w3rv

I saw Ed Hare up on stage while I renewed my membership for the very
last time. Haynie was approachable.

Though I disagreed with Ed, I actually respected his presence on RRAP
right up to the time he called me a bootlegger. He crossed the line
and he knows it.

I've exchanged e-mail with Jim Haynie after his short time
in this newsgroup. That was civil...on both sides. I wasn't
going to change his mind and he couldn't change mine.

Ed Hare was very kind in sending me a year's worth of back
issues of QEX some time ago. Gracious act and those issues
were, as expected, very interesting. We also exchanged
e-mail, him expecting me to acquiesce and "accept" the
Newington views. We were also civil in that back and forth
although he tended towards a bit of aggression when I did
not accept the Newington party line.

I could have respected Kelly as well. He made the same mistake and he
has told lies. For example, he has no military experience though he
has said otherwise.

All of the "veterans" in here who have NOT worked any military
radio communications all say "that isn't AMATEUR." TS. Radio
is radio, regardless of who turns it on. In the 1950s - and on
into the 1970s - HF was still used by the military for majority
message traffic worldwide. Those military radios used the very
same physics as any civilian radios. The ionosphere didn't pop-
to and salute if a military radio came on HF. Millions of
messages flowed through the Defense Communications System or
DCS worldwide by the end of the Vietnam War (for US in 1975)
but Kellie was never a part of that. He likes to HINT that he
was, but anyone who has actually DONE it can recognize he is
only a standard bull****ter whose "experience" in BIG comms
is restricted to amateur radio hobby playing-around...and his
imagination.