Old May 25th 05, 07:50 AM
Namikis

I will consider trades for other shortwave receivers.
"Namikis" wrote in message ...
1997 vintage. I use it for shortwave listening - has Rockwell Collins mechanical filters in the receiver IF stage working together with DSP filters at 2.4, 1.8, .5, and .25 Khz; has several nice features - decodes CW and RTTY on LCD display (with menu selectable baudot rates for RTTY). Transmitter is in fine shape, just not used by me; power is 100W PEP, microphone included. Three 50ohm ant input terminals. Requires 12V power supply, not included (any decent 12 V power supply will work; needs a big one if you plan to transmit). Pics available upon request. Email me if interested - will sell for $550 plus shipping from CA.

Namikis