Old May 25th 05, 07:40 AM
Namikis

Default FS: Patcomm PC16000 Transceiver

1997 vintage. I use it for shortwave listening - has Rockwell Collins mechanical filters in the receiver IF stage working together with DSP filters at 2.4, 1.8, .5, and .25 Khz; has several nice features - decodes CW and RTTY on LCD display (with menu selectable baudot rates for RTTY). Transmitter is in fine shape, just not used by me; power is 100W PEP, microphone included. Three 50ohm ant input terminals. Requires 12V power supply, not included (any decent 12 V power supply will work; needs a big one if you plan to transmit). Pics available upon request. Email me if interested - will sell for $550 plus shipping from CA.

Namikis
Old May 25th 05, 07:50 AM
Namikis

I will consider trades for other shortwave receivers.

Old May 29th 05, 04:31 PM
Boh

Tried your email,,,was returned
If you still want to trade let me know

Old May 30th 05, 07:29 AM
Namikis

Sorry - I had the wrong email return address configured in Outlook Express -
just fixed. I just posted the unit on eBay so it is no longer available for
trading - sorry.

The listing is he

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

I was looking to trade it for a nice portable(s).

Namikis

oups.com...