Old May 28th 05, 08:32 AM
Roger

I think you would enjoy it. Just seeing all the gear of the various brands
and models of radios, antennas, etc all in one place at one time is worth it
even if you buy nothing.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE
[

Well, OK, if you say so.

There still remains that noxious flatulance issue.

Standing in line behind or beside a malordorous individual may suit you, but
not me.

Of course if one is subjected to such for a long enough time, one's
olfactory sensors become numbed to the offensive odors.

I would surmise that you, Dee Dee (oops..you disdain being called Dee Dee)
are of a more fastidious nature in that you bathe regularly.

Would that some of the Dayton attendees do likewise.