Old May 29th 05, 04:29 AM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

4 - 10

Porky
-------------------------
Often intimidated -- NEVER Educated!

Punky -- AM/FM/SSB/CB from the ol' Cornhole Mobile:

W9*** -- Amateur (Ham) Radio Bootlegged Callsign;

"Spunky Voltz" wrote in message
Howdy, Good Buddy,

It's your ol' pal -- the CB'ing TROLL (as accused by OT) -- Porky
inviting you to take a gander at
the actual "Punkmobile" outfitted for all sorts of interesting
operation on many unusual, CB channels. Ya just never know
where in the 11 meter AM - RF spectrum you might catch ol' Unit 412! But
keep
listening, folks! I'm real. I'm a troll. I'm a fake ham. Not some
figment of your imagination. I'm HERE, Baby, cause I don't have an
amateur license!

Check it out. And please, control your drooling. Your keyboard
usually is not saliva-friendly. I know from surfing gay kiddie porn on
the web

http://community.webshots.com/user/s...unit_412_SUCKS

73 -- ~Spunky~

-------------------------
Often intimidated -- NEVER imitated!

Spanky -- AM/FM/SSB/CB from the ol' Cornhole Mobile:

KALL-2671 -- CB Radio;
Unit 412/RFI412/CO3026 -- Freeband 26-28MHz;
Radio Outlaw 412 -- 666 LSB & 1313 USB;
W9*** -- Amateur (Ham) Radio Bootlegged CallSign;
QRMer313 -- GMRS;
Bi Mysterious Gay Traveller -- Child Molester
BiSexual... in other words AC - DC .

...got Batteries? ...I got phun phreeki Toyes?

Please join us at: