Old May 28th 05, 05:03 PM
Sparky Voltz

Default A friendly little invitation to the "NOT TROLL" Sparky Voltz

Howdy, friends, neighbors and fellow phun-lovers,

It's your ol' pal -- the (NON) TROLL (as accused by Mr. Nameless and
Email-less [gutless] OT) -- Sparky inviting you to take a gander at
the actual "Sparkymobile" outfitted for all sorts of interesting
operation on many unusual, phun phreekin'cies. Ya just never know
where in the RF spectrum you might catch ol' Unit 412! But keep
listening, folks! I'm real. Not a troll. Not a fake. Not some
figment of your imagination. I'm HERE, Baby!

Check it out. And please, control your drooling. Your keyboard
usually is not saliva-friendly.

http://community.webshots.com/user/sparky_unit_412

73 -- ~Sparky~

P.S. Again for you, OT, and other clueless newcomers unfamiliar to
the proper protocols of Usenet, replies to this message should really
contain the original message's subject title by incorporating "Re".
It makes it so much easier to read your all too often silly,
not-well-thought-out nonsense. I mean, your frequent highly
intelligent thoughtful response to the original subject matter.

Shalom

-------------------------
Often imitated -- NEVER duplicated!

Sparky -- AM/FM/SSB/CW from the ol' Cornpatch Mobile:

KALL-2671 -- CB Radio;
Unit 412/RF412/CO3026 -- Freeband 26-28MHz;
Radio Outlaw 412 -- 6.800 LSB & 13.555 USB;
W9*** -- Amateur (Ham) Radio;
WQRM313 -- GMRS;
M/V Mysterious Traveller -- Marine;
plus FRS, MURS, Shortwave... in other words DC to Daylight.

....got frequencies? ...got phun phreekin'cies?

Please join us at:

Old May 29th 05, 04:29 AM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

4 - 10

Porky
-------------------------
Often intimidated -- NEVER Educated!

Punky -- AM/FM/SSB/CB from the ol' Cornhole Mobile:

W9*** -- Amateur (Ham) Radio Bootlegged Callsign;

"Spunky Voltz" wrote in message
Howdy, Good Buddy,

It's your ol' pal -- the CB'ing TROLL (as accused by OT) -- Porky
inviting you to take a gander at
the actual "Punkmobile" outfitted for all sorts of interesting
operation on many unusual, CB channels. Ya just never know
where in the 11 meter AM - RF spectrum you might catch ol' Unit 412! But
keep
listening, folks! I'm real. I'm a troll. I'm a fake ham. Not some
figment of your imagination. I'm HERE, Baby, cause I don't have an
amateur license!

Check it out. And please, control your drooling. Your keyboard
usually is not saliva-friendly. I know from surfing gay kiddie porn on
the web

http://community.webshots.com/user/s...unit_412_SUCKS

73 -- ~Spunky~

-------------------------
Often intimidated -- NEVER imitated!

Spanky -- AM/FM/SSB/CB from the ol' Cornhole Mobile:

KALL-2671 -- CB Radio;
Unit 412/RFI412/CO3026 -- Freeband 26-28MHz;
Radio Outlaw 412 -- 666 LSB & 1313 USB;
W9*** -- Amateur (Ham) Radio Bootlegged CallSign;
QRMer313 -- GMRS;
Bi Mysterious Gay Traveller -- Child Molester
BiSexual... in other words AC - DC .

...got Batteries? ...I got phun phreeki Toyes?

Please join us at:

Old May 30th 05, 04:36 AM
Sparky Voltz

Acey,

You are one sick, sick individual. Your reference to "kiddy porn"
speaks volumes on your own secretive Usenet activities.

Not only that, you have no earthly idea as to the status of my
amateur licence of 35+ years (for your info -- sheesh, why oh why am I
wasting my time with this moron?) I was a "WN9" as a novice in 1970,
then upgraded to a "WB9". When the vanity callsign program came
along. I changed the "WB9" call to a "W9", since that's what all the
"OT's", including my elmer, the now-silent key W9FED, had back in the
day. CW (do you have any idea what that is, Acey?) is my favorite
mode on the ham bands at speeds that would leave your little pinhead
spinning.

Your oh-so-clever and terribly time consuming endeavor of changing my
message to suit your own perverted sense of darkness was really quite
amusing, had it not been for the fact that it was terribly offensive
to those of us who care to conduct discussions without resorting to
sexual innuendo and outright perversion. Did you give any thought to
the fact that children may be reading your filth? Obviously not. Or
you just don't care.

Your obnoxious diatribe has landed you in my bit-bucket, Acey Baby.
So buh-bye. I would like to say it's been nice conversing with you,
but it hasn't. You have wasted enough of my time. You are NOT
welcome to join my group, view my photos, or clean my toilets.

Least regards, you idiot.

~Sparky~

-------------------------
Often imitated -- NEVER duplicated!

Sparky -- AM/FM/SSB/CW from the ol' Cornpatch Mobile:

KALL-2671 -- CB Radio;
Unit 412/RF412/CO3026 -- Freeband 26-28MHz;
Radio Outlaw 412 -- 6.800 LSB & 13.555 USB;
W9*** -- Amateur (Ham) Radio;
WQRM313 -- GMRS;
M/V Mysterious Traveller -- Marine;
plus FRS, MURS, Shortwave... in other words DC to Daylight.

....got frequencies? ...got phun phreekin'cies?

Please join us at:

On Sat, 28 May 2005 22:29:01 -0500, "Dr.Ace - WH2T"
amazed us with: (I really should delete this, but may it show others
how terribly thoughtless WH2T [where did you buy that callsign?] truly
is. What a tragic waste of a human mind. May God help you.

4 - 10

Porky
-------------------------
Often intimidated -- NEVER Educated!

Punky -- AM/FM/SSB/CB from the ol' Cornhole Mobile:

W9*** -- Amateur (Ham) Radio Bootlegged Callsign;

.. .

Old October 3rd 08, 08:49 PM
Junior Member

Location: USA

Hi all I just noticed my callsign being used here and just wanted to comment!

Yes I'm W9FED, Amateur Radio Licensed May 12th 1979 as KA9ABR and
had many callsign over the years!

Ham Radio is the best hobby that I know!, You can make friends the
world over and never leave home. NO Cellphone Bills!
No Drop outs! and NO Missed Calls! you can send Test, Pictures, Video
and Even Program over the Radio...

This has been W9FED - Fred - IL. USA

No Heaven for CW coders Clint Policy 21 September 24th 03 10:42 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 3 September 19th 03 04:12 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead Scanner 2 August 15th 03 07:52 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead Shortwave 2 August 15th 03 07:52 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead General 0 August 8th 03 10:09 PM