Old December 8th 03, 10:53 PM
Brian Goldsmith

"jakdedert" wrote in message
I assume that your member has a price in mind.....

jak

"Walter Treftz" wrote in message
FOR SALE:

Military binoculars, Olive Drab in color with leather olive drab
case ("Case, Carrying, M44"), 7X50, #M17, Stock #7578344,
individual focus, Contains range-finding grid superimposed upon
field of vision, glass lenses, good condx, not dropped, works
great. Missing the small leather strap on top of the case.
Digital pix are available.

This is from the estate of one of our members. Have tested and
work superbly with very clear image. If interested, make a
reasonable offer plus postage and insurance. No charge for
packing and taking to PO/UPS or to a commercial packer/shipper
but at additional charge for whatever the packer charge.
(reccommended so as to avoid UPS insurance hassels).

73
Walt (N4GL) --- (352) 637-1755
pendragon(at)netsignia/dot/net