Old December 6th 03, 05:41 PM
Walter Treftz

Default FS: Old Army Binoculars

FOR SALE:

Military binoculars, Olive Drab in color with leather olive drab
case ("Case, Carrying, M44"), 7X50, #M17, Stock #7578344,
individual focus, Contains range-finding grid superimposed upon
field of vision, glass lenses, good condx, not dropped, works
great. Missing the small leather strap on top of the case.
Digital pix are available.

This is from the estate of one of our members. Have tested and
work superbly with very clear image. If interested, make a
reasonable offer plus postage and insurance. No charge for
packing and taking to PO/UPS or to a commercial packer/shipper
but at additional charge for whatever the packer charge.
(reccommended so as to avoid UPS insurance hassels).

73
Walt (N4GL) --- (352) 637-1755
pendragon(at)netsignia/dot/net

Old December 8th 03, 10:57 PM
Brian Goldsmith

"Walter Treftz"wrote

Military binoculars, Olive Drab in color with leather olive drab
case ("Case, Carrying, M44"), 7X50, #M17, Stock #7578344,
individual focus, .

This is from the estate of one of our members.

"jakdedert" wrote

I assume that your member has a price in mind.....

**** Considering the member is deceased, it would seem to be reasonable
not to assume he has any price in mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian Goldsmith.

Old December 9th 03, 10:00 PM
Bill Turner

MENS SHORTS FOR SALE, MANY SIZES, SOME SLIGHTLY USED. BILL TURNER