Old December 10th 03, 10:19 PM
GS

Default FA: The most HIDEOUS homebrew linear I have ever seen! Fun to see

Even if you HATE Ebay posts - just look at this thing!

It's the most horridly constructed piece of gear I think I've ever
seen - at it runs 2KV and half an amp!! LOTS of photos and
description at the above link.

I bought it in '96 for the parts, but have kept it in my own shack
all this time just because it is SO UGLY in a very fun way - it's
like every possible example of how NOT to build something,
and come close to dying in the process. Unbelievable. This
is the definition of a 'widow maker'

I'm hoping someone will buy it to keep it together for the fun
of it, instead of gutting the parts. I am liquidating my shack
(and most of my other clutter too) and don't want it anymore,
but ya GOTTA see this thing! It really is a sight to behold.
And for GOD'S SAKE don't plug it in! I don't even want to
be in the room if you did!

Thanks for looking, and please don't take offense at my post.