Old June 3rd 05, 08:32 PM
Test Man

Default Premiere Electronics gone or scammers?

I made the mistake of ordering a radio from Premiere Electronics
(premiere-electronics.net) last Friday, knowing that I wouldn't get a
response until at least Tuesday. Well, here it is Friday and no
response via email or phone. No one answers the phone. I noticed
someone had this problem last September on the newsgroup, but hadn't
seen any actual BAD reports about them.

Are they gone for the entire week during Monday holidays? Did I get
scammed? Could someone please confirm my fears or tell me it's okay?

Test Man