Old June 3rd 05, 08:32 PM
Test Man

Default Premiere Electronics gone or scammers?

I made the mistake of ordering a radio from Premiere Electronics
(premiere-electronics.net) last Friday, knowing that I wouldn't get a
response until at least Tuesday. Well, here it is Friday and no
response via email or phone. No one answers the phone. I noticed
someone had this problem last September on the newsgroup, but hadn't
seen any actual BAD reports about them.

Are they gone for the entire week during Monday holidays? Did I get
scammed? Could someone please confirm my fears or tell me it's okay?

Test Man

Old June 3rd 05, 08:43 PM
Vinnie S.

On 3 Jun 2005 12:32:41 -0700, "Test Man" wrote:

I made the mistake of ordering a radio from Premiere Electronics
(premiere-electronics.net) last Friday, knowing that I wouldn't get a
response until at least Tuesday. Well, here it is Friday and no
response via email or phone. No one answers the phone. I noticed
someone had this problem last September on the newsgroup, but hadn't
seen any actual BAD reports about them.

Are they gone for the entire week during Monday holidays? Did I get
scammed? Could someone please confirm my fears or tell me it's okay?

Test Man

Can't help you much:

http://www.mnd.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=96003395

BBB has no records. Give it another week. I am not sure how legit they are.

Vinnie S.
Old June 4th 05, 09:09 PM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

Dummy, what did you think you'd get? If it is an illegal radio you have
no recourse to boot! YAY! Keyclowns getting slapped by other
keyclowns!!! WAHOOOOOOO!

Old June 4th 05, 11:07 PM
John Smith

Before Regan closed the mental asylums we were safe from you... frown

Warmest regards,
John

"mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!"
oups.com...

Old June 5th 05, 02:23 AM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

before you, sheep in rural pastures were safe...and your point,
keyclown?

Old June 5th 05, 02:23 AM

Old June 5th 05, 03:19 AM
John Smith

See, you were only two repeats here, your disease progress fast OM...
I'd be calling for the med's if I was you... while you are it, inquire
about psyche meds... see if SSI will cover the cost for ya--so you don't
have to pawn your radio and 10 watt linear...

John
"mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!"
oups.com...

Old June 5th 05, 08:37 AM
random-letters-and-numbers

"John Smith" wrote in
:

Before Regan closed the mental asylums we were safe from you...
frown

Heres a pic of the whackjob, from when he was institutionalized...

http://sj.blacksteel.com/padded-cell/Posey03.jpg

Warmest regards,
John

"mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!"
oups.com...

Old June 5th 05, 03:40 PM
Test Man

No, just buying a refurb Cobra 29. I don't need anything illegal.
Although I did want them to add talkback to the radio prior to
shipping. They just had a good price on it. Anyway, I think I'm okay
cause I talked to someone who still buys from them, then checked my
bank records and everything seems okay. I was just getting jumpy I
guess. Why am I a keyclown?

Old June 6th 05, 09:00 PM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

mopathetic flips his homo wrists some more...