Old June 4th 05, 09:41 AM
Woody

Ed,

I agree 98%! [if it has BIN, if the BIN is listed here, etc, etc... but
again, asking too much!]

I'm not out to slam anyone, and as everyone passing through this group, I
have personal opinions and that's all they are, just my opinion for
inclusion
in my little world. However, reality says it's an unrealistic outlook and I
don't plan on pursuing a career in ebay link stoppage. LOL.
You're right though, dumping of those cryptic link-only posts that don't
include a single English word or sentence, really sucks.
rb

"Ed" wrote in message
. 93.175...

Woody,

You make several valid points and I almost wish I hadn't made my pro-
EBay comment. Personally, I don't mind an individual listing his EBay
auction here IF:

1) He isn't one of those massive EBay auctioners like Cooltube (who I
have killfiled long ago),

2) If he has a "Buy it Now" option, which makes it truly a For Sale
item.

I find it a LOT easier quickly look at one line here on the newsgroups
than it is to wade through hundreds or thousands of items and pages on
EBay.

Ed