Old June 2nd 05, 10:47 PM
Woody

????????????

Oh Lord.... well, to cross over from the other ebay thread... another
translation...
My point exactly... it's SO about personality, intelligence and maturity.

Just forget everything I've said and put me in your kill file, please.

rb

"dxAce" wrote in message

dontspam wrote:

Dxace, if I wanted any lip off you I would scrape it off my zipper.

Oh come on... your zipper is probably corroded shut by virtue of the fact
that
you've been wearing the same pair of jeans for 3 months and ****ing in
your
pants numerous times a day.

Take your meds 'tard, and seek some help.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 3rd 05, 03:28 AM
Not any More

Wanna see my Frog-7 ?

Then I'll go away .. I promise.

Till next time, anyway. :-)

Old June 3rd 05, 06:37 PM
Ed

Woody,

You make several valid points and I almost wish I hadn't made my pro-
EBay comment. Personally, I don't mind an individual listing his EBay
auction here IF:

1) He isn't one of those massive EBay auctioners like Cooltube (who I
have killfiled long ago),

2) If he has a "Buy it Now" option, which makes it truly a For Sale
item.

I find it a LOT easier quickly look at one line here on the newsgroups
than it is to wade through hundreds or thousands of items and pages on
EBay.

Ed
Old June 4th 05, 09:41 AM
Woody

Ed,

I agree 98%! [if it has BIN, if the BIN is listed here, etc, etc... but
again, asking too much!]

I'm not out to slam anyone, and as everyone passing through this group, I
have personal opinions and that's all they are, just my opinion for
inclusion
in my little world. However, reality says it's an unrealistic outlook and I
don't plan on pursuing a career in ebay link stoppage. LOL.
You're right though, dumping of those cryptic link-only posts that don't
include a single English word or sentence, really sucks.
rb

. 93.175...