Old June 5th 05, 06:59 PM
Lucky

Default 6925 USB active again at ~04:05Z

wrote in message
oups.com...
Weak (S1) but clear USB signal here in central KY at 04:05.
Replay of earlier feed tonight, a program on Vietnam, as in
"good morning Vietnaum".

He is playing a good selection of music.

By 04:07 it had crept up to S5.

This time I think I have my audio wired correctlyand I am recording
this signal on one ch and WWV(10MHz S9+20) on the other.

Terry

Hi Terry

That's a good idea taping these pirate stations. I've been wanting to pick
up a tape recorder for a while now but have been putting it off. I need to
get a decent one. Some times Coast to Coast has some good guests on and I
fall asleep before it ends 5:00 AM EST.

Like Art Bell had this Russian guest on last week who was talking about all
the secret U.F.O. reports Russia supressed during the cold war.

It was great interesting stuff. The guy even has a ebook out for downloading
on all of it. I wished I would have had that whole program taped.

Lucky