Old June 9th 05, 06:10 AM
Lucky

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for the info. I think Pete G. did some work with this radios
and came through with some significant performance improvement mods (or
was it the little TenTec radio???). If it's even 1/4 what the HF-150
is, it is a decent radio for that price!

Frank

Hmmm I don't know. I have to ask him. It has an attentuator in the same spot
where it is on the 150 also. Works well. Same type of knob action. Not
exactly but very close. I wondering if the "clarifier" is a BFO or some sort
of IF passband. Must be a BFO. Interesting this quasi sychronous detector.
AM comes in exceptionally well.

Lucky