Old June 12th 05, 12:28 AM
Bill Otten

Default Lotta QRM on this forum

I gotta get a newsreader with an ignore function...Mozilla's Thunderbird
won't do it. I really like this forum and the shortwave and radio
modification content, lightning protection, etc. Things related to radio.

But there's a bunch of whack jobs who post, cross post to this group on
circular hair loss, Disney killing sharks, racist bignoses spewing about
Jacko, Bush killing with greenhouse gases.

Anyhow, thanks to all who post with RADIO topics. Oh well, off the soapbox,
I've got the tower tilted down and over to remove the rotor on the
HF/VHF/UHF and satellite beams for maintainance. Now that the wind has
diminished here in Florida I could take it down for repair.

73,
Bill
KC9CS