Old June 13th 05, 05:26 PM
Woody

Actually, you can ship DVP and DES/XL out of the country, just not to the
UN-listed terrorist nations.....
[If it is being sold gov't surplus, rest assured it's way behind anything
the [real] gov't is currently using.]
Thank Bill Clinton for that.... oh, and Motorola.... remember the
zillion-dollar deal equipping Red China with DES/XL Sabers?
You know, for governmental assurance of population control? [No, that one
slipped right by everyone, I know. Search it out, see for yourself.]

Motorola asked, Bill put DES/XL on the OK list for a kickback, [this is
where we upgraded to Fascinator or Indictor or whatever]
Motorola made a small country from it, and Red China is now much better
equipped to continue beating
down the 20 billion poverty-level pagans and democratic-minded tyrants that
plague their country.
Go Motorola!

Sorry for the OT....
here's a starting point, but it doesn't cover details....
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...6/190641.shtml

and no, I have no conspiracy theories or similar ideas to share, sorry...

"Cencom" wrote in message
I have for sale a Motorola Saber I VHF 12 channel with a frequency range of
136-150 MHz. Radio has secure module installed, DVP I believe. Radio in
good working condition. Comes complete with battery, antenna, and smart
charger. Asking $125 plus shipping. Can not ship outside US due to
encryption module.

Reply to