Old June 20th 05, 02:41 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Tarapia Tapioco wrote:

Well, dumbass, you got it from that website on blogeasy.com.

You lose again, as usual wogie, but now that you mention that blog site
I will go see what is has to say. Didn't even know about it until now,
so thanks, there will probably some really funny reading there about you.

Word for word. You are nothing but a lousy plagiarist.

Didn't use anything word or word wogie, just read on a newsgroup where
someone said you ex-wife claimed you wet the bed. I bet she was right.

You still
****ed up though, since you can't find Roger's ex-wife to begin
with.

Why would I want to find your ex-wife wogie? I doubt she would ever
admit to knowing you anyway.

You and Lardass Davies have made about 3 different guesses
and they've all been wrong. So any thing you say about him
regarding his ex-wife and wetting the bed has no credibility.
Just like you.

Yet wogie has yet to deny it.

Funny how the retest letter didn't specify that, plagiarizing
Butt Cornholer. In fact the only reason given was:

"Pursuant to Section 97.519(d)(2) of the Commission’s
Rules, 47 C.F.R. Section 97.519(d)(2), the Commission has the
authority to re-administer any examination element previously
administered by Volunteer Examiners (VE’s). The Commission
may either administer the examination itself, or under the
supervision of a Volunteer Examiner Coordinator (VEC) or VE
designated by the Commission."

Face it, dumbass, you lost,

Face it wogie, you lost when Riley made you retest because of your
jamming actions on the air. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Funny how Riley made you retest to keep your license after you were
caught jamming on 20 meters. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Still waiting on proof you have a pilot's and 1st class
radiotelephone commercial license.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Still waiting for you to name a time and frequency for a little cw
practice, two-test. Of course you won't because we all know you can't
copy cw. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Still think I live in Missouri just because that is where my ISP is
located wogie? You think everyone who uses AOL lives in VA wogie? You
think everyone who uses Earthlink lives in Atlanta wogie?
Poor wogie, dumber than a bowl of dirt.